Since our early days in 2012, the Champlain Valley Farmer Coalition has grown from a fledgling group of 12 members to nearly 150 members today!
- 95 are Vermont Farmers who manage 80,730 acres of farmland in Addison, Chittenden, Rutland, and Washington Counties.
- 48 are non-voting members (businesses and individuals)
- Our farm members are 69% dairy, 14% field crops or vegetables, 6% beef producers, and 5% other livestock (goat, hog, sheep, poultry). We even have one member who produces honey!
- 9% of our farm members are Certified Organic.
- 59% of our farm members are small farm operations, 27% are medium farm operations, and 13% are large farm operations.